To apply for available jobs, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the jobs below to see the full job descriptions.
Part-Time Licensed Psychologist/MFT/LCSW
Private practice in Los Angeles (Playa Vista/Culver City) seeking a licensed therapist to deliver cognitive behavioral therapy and other evidence-based treatments. Pay will be structured on a split-fee basis. Successful candidates can choose caseload size (5-20 clients/week). Unique opportunity to work in an established private practice with psychiatrists who are looking to refer some of their therapy cases.
Job Type: Part-time (up to 20 clinical hours per week)
Required license or certification:
- Must be a fully licensed MFT/LCSW/PsyD/PhD
- Therapist: 1 year
Psychiatric Administrative Assistant
The Psychiatric Administrative Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative support for Playa Vista Mental Health. In this role, candidates are expected to maintain office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies, and providing high quality customer service for patients. In this role, candidates are required to adhere to the highest standards of confidentiality. A background in psychology or medicine is considered a plus.
· Greeting patients in the waiting room
· Answering phone calls
· Scheduling appointments
· Calling insurance companies to verify out of network coverage
· Calling insurance companies to confirm medication coverage
· Helping patients submit superbills to insurance companies
· Helping with finances and day-to-day operations of the office
· Preparing documents and charts in advance of appointments
· Keeping up with relevant/newsworthy articles to support in content for the blog
· Misc tasks that may come up
· Open to learning new skills
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Adherence to confidentiality
· Comfortable working with Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs